This multifunction BARKING DOG ALARM system uses an electronic radar-wave sense control. This technology allows it to “see” through wood, cement, brick, glass, etc. When an intruder enters the 1000 triangle of protection, it automatically begins barking like an angry dog. From outside, it sounds like you have a very unfriendly dog inside. It also can announce visitors with a chime or alarm. Unit needs to face in the direction you want to detect motion. Detection is limited from the sides and rear. Connect additional sensors (HA-MOTION, HA-MOTION-OD or HA-SENSOR). Can add up to 16 additional sensors to monitor larger areas.
- The radar sensitivity is adjustable from 10-20 feet.
- Volume is also adjustable.
- Stands 9 inches tall.
- Powered by AC power supply.
- Takes 8 AA back-up batteries (not included) in case of power loss.
- Remote control lets you Arm and Disarm the system, as well as set off a Panic alarm.
There are no reviews yet.